13/01/09

zomg.

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered CAMBRIDGE MA 02139 01/13/09 11:58am
Arrival at Unit CAMBRIDGE MA 02139 01/13/09 7:06am
Inbound International Arrival ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 01/01/09 7:56pm

I THOUGHT THEY LOST MY PACKAGE OR SOMETHING AND I WAS FREAKING OUT. T^T
But IT REACHED DESTINATION.
Bling!

Anyhow, today I was in the mood for some integrals - no, not cereals - but turns out that my gigantic Applied Mathematics book is sort of... Finance-ish related. (sort of meaning totally).
So it was kind of meh. I should start reusing Mathematica. I stopped because of classes and now I feel dumb and old. I'm 17 and haven't accomplished anything HUGE. So yeah, I'm a bit disappointed.
Wait, I'm going to map a torus and show some SS!

some portfolio preview

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário