04/02/09

What?
So while doing some Physics exercises, I noticed that for instance, you have a very small hole and a certain amount of volum of water coming out, you can reach high velocities (CAPTAIN OBVIOUS TO THE RESCUE, wait I'm not finished). So, if you have the mass of the water and you calculate the momentum and then the variation of momentum, you can get the force. Wait for it. After you get the force you calculate the area of, say, a very small circle (the exit of the hose) and you get the pressure.
WAIT, then, you google something like: "fracture bones maximum amount of pressure threshold" or something, and you get yourself a bone fracturing HOSE. OH YEAH.
Does this make ANY sense?
You know, it's a tad late so I'm half asleep. I shall think about this tomorrow when I'm less sleepy.

Anyway.
I've got a translator for 50€ full service. WINRAR.
I'm still poor but hey, 200€ to 50€ is a good improvement. =')

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário